- Factory Direct Pricing (MSRP: $270.00)
- Conforms to all USGA and R&A Rules
- Style: Blade
- Head Material: Milled Low Carbon Steel (A36 Hot Rolled)
- Finish: Holder Golf's ArmorShield Custom Coating
- Comes Standard with Holder Golf's Tour Putter Grip
- Loft: 3 Degrees
- Lie Angle: 60 Degrees
- Head Weight: 360 grams
- Offset: ¾ Shaft
- Standard Lengths: 33”- 34”- 35”
- Holder Golf's Signature Hozzel
- Ready Putt Putter Cover included with purchase!
- Made in the USA
- Visit our Fitting Guide to help choose a length
The Reset 02 Blade is a milled putter that sports a classic blade look combined with the innovative design characteristics of the Original Holder Golf Putter. Its lie angle is not as flat as the Original Reset 01 but paired with our Tour Putter Grip, it still positions your hands, wrists and forearms in a very strong position throughout the stroke. This putter is perfect for players who like the classic look and feel of a milled blade putter, but are looking for the forgiveness and innovation that Holder Golf is known for. It is the best of both worlds, the classic look combined with our innovative design.
*Custom lengths typically ship in 2-3 days.